Friday 29 November 2013

Motivation in every way

I've been in Hertfordshire for 3 months and i feel like i am not productive at all. So what did i do if i did not have any progress in my assignments? GOD, I HAD BEEN SLEEPING FOR 3 MONTHS! This is just too much! I really need some motivation, i need a goal!!! I really need to work my ass off to catch up with my original pace back in Malaysia again!

Today i went for a talk after my tutorial. It's a designer from Brand Union came to share about his experiences and ideas. Pretty amazed! The way they think is really really different. Felt abit relieved when he said "we actually like people who can draw a bit." YES! +1 for doodling motivation!



Some random doodles i did 2 weeks ago, exploring new colour combinations :D love this new combo


*Ice Ice Baby!* Hail rain 2 weeks ago, prettttyyyy.


I felt like i can't motivate people. Especially David. I've been dragging him down instead of motivating him! I'm sorry :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment